Every week Joy Freier, the Wellbeing Officer at Coburg North receives an inbox full of helpful parenting advice and upcoming workshops to assist in raising primary school age students. Here is where she shares them with the parenting community. Please check back often for updates.
Here's one of our favourite websites from Michael Grose, he has advice for Parents, Grandparents, Teachers and School Members check out parentingideas.com.au.
Other websites we support are:
1) amaze.org.au - Amaze is a member-based not-for-profit organisation and is the peak organisation for Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) in the state of Victoria. Check out their events calendar here.
2) theactgroup.com.au - The Australian Childhood Trauma Group specializes in childhood trauma and attachment, providing support and services to government agencies, non-government agencies and schools. For training updates check here.
3) raisingchildren.net.au - the Australian parenting website
4) ncab.org.au - the national centre against bulling
5) bullyingnoway.gov.au - Bullying. No way!